top of page

Marktforschungsgruppe

Öffentlich·62 Mitglieder
Franco Plata
Franco Plata

Hotel Ugly - Shut up My Moms Calling MP3 Download Free | MusicPleer

Hotel Ugly - Shut up My Moms Calling: A Review of the Viral Neo-Soul Single

If you are a fan of neo-soul music, you might have heard of Hotel Ugly, a mysterious artist who has been making waves on the internet with his catchy and quirky songs. One of his most popular tracks is Shut up My Moms Calling, a humorous and relatable song about being interrupted by a phone call from your mom while hanging out with your friends. In this article, we will review this viral single and explore its lyrics, music, and style.

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling mp3 download

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F920nkXJwDO&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2tQXFs9koWeBoHSoTvE0Lj

Introduction

What is Hotel Ugy?

Hotel Ugly is the stage name of an anonymous musician who creates neo-soul songs with a twist. He describes himself as "a guy who makes music in his bedroom" and "a duck who likes to sing". He started uploading his songs on YouTube and SoundCloud in 2020, and soon gained a loyal fanbase who appreciated his unique and creative style. Some of his other songs include The Mannequin Song, Action Figures Fighting, Fish Maan, Mice City, and Mikey and the Frogs.

What is Shut up My Moms Calling?

Shut up My Moms Calling is a single by Hotel Ugly that was released in 2020. It is a neo-soul song that tells the story of a guy who is having fun with his friends at a hotel, but has to stop everything when his mom calls him on his phone. He tries to ignore her, but she keeps calling him until he finally answers. He then has to deal with her nagging and questions while pretending that everything is fine.

Why is it so popular?

Shut up My Moms Calling became a viral hit after it was featured on TikTok, where users made videos using the song as a soundtrack. The song resonated with many people who found it funny and relatable, especially those who have experienced similar situations with their parents. The song also has a catchy melody, a groovy beat, and witty lyrics that make it easy to sing along to. As of June 2023, the song has over 10 million streams on Spotify and over 20 million views on YouTube .

Main Body

The Lyrics and Meaning of Shut up My Moms Calling

The lyrics of Shut up My Moms Calling are simple but clever, using humor and irony to convey the frustration and embarrassment of the narrator. The song consists of three parts: the chorus, the verses, and the bridge.

The chorus

The chorus is the most memorable part of the song, as it repeats the title phrase four times in a row. It also adds some variations, such as "Shut up my moms calling me", "Shut up my moms calling now", and "Shut up my moms calling dude". The chorus expresses the narrator's annoyance at being disturbed by his mom's phone call, as well as his attempt to silence his friends who are making noise in the background. The chorus also sets the tone for the rest of the song, as it creates a contrast between the fun and carefree atmosphere of the hotel room and the serious and strict tone of the mom's voice.

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling lyrics

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling song

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling spotify

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling soundcloud

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling youtube

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling music video

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling meaning

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling chords

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling piano

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling guitar

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling tiktok

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling remix

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling slowed

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling nightcore

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling cover

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling karaoke

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling instrumental

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling ringtone

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling live

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling reaction

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling album

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling genre

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling release date

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling producer

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling writer

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling download free

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling 320kbps

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling flac

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling zip

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling rar

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling itunes

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling amazon

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling google play

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling deezer

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling tidal

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling apple music

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling shazam

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling genius

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling azlyrics

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling metrolyrics

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling musixmatch

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling last.fm

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling nobadsong.com[^1^]

hotel ugly shut up my moms calling basenaija.com[^3^]

who is the singer of hotel ugly shut up my moms calling

what is the meaning of the song title of Hotel Ugly Shut Up My Moms Calling

The verses

The verses describe what is happening in the hotel room before and after the mom's phone call. In the first verse, the narrator says that he is having a good time with his friends, playing video games, eating pizza, and drinking soda. He also says that he doesn't care about anything else, such as his homework, his girlfriend, or his mom. He says that he is living his best life and that nothing can ruin it. However, in the second verse, he realizes that he spoke too soon, as his mom starts calling him on his phone. He tries to ignore her, but she keeps calling him repeatedly. He then decides to answer her, hoping that she will be quick and leave him alone. However, in the third verse, he finds out that she is not happy with him, as she asks him where he is, what he is doing, who he is with, and why he is not at home. She also tells him that he is grounded, that he has to do his chores, and that he has to break up with his girlfriend. She then says that she loves him and hangs up.

The bridge

The bridge is the final part of the song, where the narrator reflects on what just happened and how he feels about it. He says that he is sorry for lying to his mom, but he also thinks that she is too controlling and overprotective. He says that he just wants to have some fun and freedom, and that he wishes she would understand him better. He also says that he loves her too, but he also hates her sometimes. He then repeats the chorus one last time, as if to emphasize his mixed emotions.

The Music and Style of Shut up My Moms Calling

The music of Shut up My Moms Calling is influenced by neo-soul, a genre of music that combines elements of soul, R&B, jazz, funk, and hip-hop. The song features a smooth and groovy beat, a catchy and melodic bass line, a funky and rhythmic guitar riff, a soulful and expressive keyboard chord progression, and a jazzy and playful saxophone solo. The song also uses some sound effects, such as a phone ringing, a voice mail message, and a hotel door knocking, to create a realistic and immersive atmosphere.

The genre and influences

Neo-soul is a genre of music that emerged in the late 1990s and early 2000s as a reaction to the commercialization and mainstreaming of soul and R&B music. Neo-soul artists wanted to revive the original spirit and essence of soul music, while also incorporating new and diverse influences from other genres and cultures. Some of the pioneers and icons of neo-soul include Erykah Badu, D'Angelo, Lauryn Hill, Maxwell, Jill Scott, India.Arie, Musiq Soulchild, Alicia Keys, John Legend, Amy Winehouse, Frank Ocean, and Janelle Monáe . Hotel Ugly is clearly inspired by these artists, as he shares their passion for soul music and their creativity for experimentation. He also adds his own twist to the genre, by incorporating elements of comedy, satire, and absurdity into his songs.

The instruments and production

The instruments and production of Shut up My Moms Calling are simple but effective, creating a smooth and groovy sound that matches the mood and tone of the song. The song uses a basic drum kit, a bass guitar, an electric guitar, a keyboard, and a saxophone, as well as some sound effects. The song is produced by Hotel Ugly himself, who also plays most of the instruments and sings all the vocals. He uses a lo-fi and DIY approach to his music, recording and mixing his songs in his bedroom using a laptop and a microphone. He also uses some effects and filters to give his songs a vintage and nostalgic feel.

The vocals and performance

The vocals and performance of Shut up My Moms Calling are expressive and humorous, conveying the personality and emotions of the narrator. The song uses two different voices: the voice of Hotel Ugly, who sings the main parts of the song, and the voice of his mom, who speaks during the phone call. The voice of Hotel Ugly is smooth and soulful, with a slight rasp and a high-pitched tone. He sings with a lot of emotion and flair, using different techniques such as falsetto, vibrato, scatting, and ad-libs. He also uses some slang and colloquialisms to make his lyrics more relatable and funny. The voice of his mom is stern and authoritative, with a low-pitched tone and a thick accent. She speaks with a lot of nagging and questioning, using different phrases such as "Where are you?", "What are you doing?", "Who are you with?", "Why are you not at home?", "You are grounded!", "Do your chores!", "Break up with your girlfriend!", "I love you!", and "Bye!". She also uses some sound e

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können Sie sich mit anderen M...

Mitglieder

• PhuongLien NhaSuong
    PhuongLien NhaSuong
  • Michael Maurer
  • Vitto Scaletta
    Vitto Scaletta
  • Luke Bailey
    Luke Bailey
  • Jack Smith
    Jack Smith
bottom of page